Informative note pursuant to legislation on personal data protection.
Dear Sir/Madam, pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (the personal data protection code), we hereby inform you that your personal data directly collected from you will be processed by B4 Living and will be exclusively informed to other companies and/or commercial operators of the B4 Living with the following purposes/methods:
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Following is a list of all the operations carried out by B4 Living:
- A. collection, processing and storage of personal data in order to provide, including by means of third parties instructed by B4 Living;
- B. collection, processing and storage of your personal data you provided in order to target and improve the activities carried out by B4 Living;
- C. use of your personal data for marketing and promotional purposes by B4 Living (such as market research, promotional, advertising and information activities, etc.);
- D. communication of your personal data to companies and/or commercial operators (e.g. dealers) of the B4 Living;
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
Data will also be subject to automated processing.
You may be contacted by us. The data collected during the interview will be used by us for the same purposes as in the present informative note.
Processing will not affect sensitive data pursuant to article 4 paragraph 1 letter d) of the Legislation on personal data protection, e.g. data suitable to identify the racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, participation in political parties, trade unions or organisation of religious, philosophical, political or labour kind, as well as personal data suitable to identify health conditions and sexual life.
RIGHT TO GRANT YOUR CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The conferment of your personal data is voluntary. Nevertheless, we inform you that: in case of refusal of consent for purpose A, we will not be able to provide the requested services.
In case of refusal of consent for purposes B, C and D, although such a refusal will not affect the service you requested, though you will not be included in the operations described above under B - C - D.
COMMUNICATION/DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
Subject to your authorisation as illustrated above, your personal data may be disclosed to companies and/or commercial operators (e.g. dealers) of the B4 Living. The persons responsible for data processing are the employees of B4 Living.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
Pursuant to article 7 of the Legislation on personal data protection, which is reproduced below, you have the following rights:
Article 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
- 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- 2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the following:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of data processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out using electronic tools;
- d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it acting as designated representative within national territory, and persons responsible or authorised.
- 3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, amendment or, when in their interest, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that needs not be preserved in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations pursuant to letters a) and b) were made known, including their contents, to those to whom data was communicated or distributed, unless compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the purpose in question.
- 4. The interested party may fully or partially oppose:
- a) the processing of personal data concerning them, if pertinent to the purpose of data collection, for legitimate reasons;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial information.
To exercise the rights pursuant to Art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, such as a request for cancellation, you may send a request in writing to: B4 Living Spa Via Direttissima del Conero, 51 60021 Camerano, AN, Italia, or send an e-mail to, email@example.com giving your details so that we are able to identify you.
HOLDER AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE OF PROCESSING
The Holder and Person Responsible of Processing is B4 Living Spa, with registered office in Via Direttissima del Conero, 51, 60021 Camerano AN Italia.
B4 Living's Policy on Privacy
B4 Living acknowledges the importance of protecting the privacy of its users' personal data and believes that the protection of the same personal data is its own precise responsibility. For this reason B4 Living has conformed to the rules of the legislation on personal data protection.
By registering in the Bontempi site you will grant your consent to personal data processing, accepting the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Data stored by B4 Living
Bontempi stores data supplied only where specifically authorised to do so by the user.
- 2. Use of information provided to B4 Living
From when you provide to B4 Living with your data, it will be used in the way specified in the disclosure (e.g. in the event of requesting a specific service and/or to offer customers a better service, e.g. by contacting you to inform you about products and initiatives and/or to answer, if you wish, market research and/or for marketing purposes, etc.).
Amongst other things, in anonymous form, B4 Living studies the use of the site made by the users to improve its services.
- 3. Data collected and third parties
- 4. B4 Living will not sell or lend personal data. If necessary, personal data will be communicated only to other companies and/or commercial operators and/or dealers of the B4 Living.
B4 Living has contact with “third parties” both to maintain the website and/or develop communication strategies and/or to provide any services requested. In some cases your data will be shared with said third parties with the only purpose to allow B4 Living's collaborators to carry out their work at best by developing new services. For no other reasons will B4 Living assign the collected data to third parties, except for the cases expressly provided for by law.
- 5. Security
B4 Living uses appropriate measures in accordance to the state of the art of security technology to protect the collected information adopting suitable security measures as established by the law. Despite the strict security and privacy measures applied by B4 Living, the user must be aware that no data transmission by Web can be guaranteed to be inaccessible to strangers. In such a case B4 Living accepts no responsibility.
- 6. Acceptance of privacy regulations and changes
B4 Living may make occasional changes to its privacy regulations. Therefore, users who have granted their consent are recommended to read this page on a periodical basis in order to be updated on privacy regulations.